Sorry for the late update! This next meeting should be self explanatory, so bring your favorite logical fallacies, paradoxes, even conspiracy theories that fit into the theme!
- We are a registered student organization at UF that provides freethinkers of any religious background the opportunity to discuss religion and nonreligion alike. For more information, see our overview, terminology, and frequently asked questions.
- We define ourselves not by our beliefs, but by the way in which we hold them. After careful thought and rational inquiry, we hold our beliefs to be the most reasonable conclusions one could possibly reach. For more information on how we define freethought, atheism, agnosticism, and other difficult terms, see our official terminology.
- We meet every two weeks. Check out our facebook page or meeting schedule for dates, times, locations, and descriptions.
- To join the group, simply join our Facebook group (if possible) and come to meetings. See here for more information, especially if you want to stay in touch with us without using Facebook.
- Our latest news can be found just below this message as a series of blog posts.
- For older and other information, poke around in our sidebar to the left. It can navigate you to anywhere on the site.
- Feel free to contact us if you still have questions or for any reason at all. Just shoot us an email or leave a comment here on the site.
Thanks for visiting!